Love at Facebook

“We are chatting for long these days?” She said with a big smiley at the end of the text.

“Yes, quite interesting though. We have not met yet, but it feels like we know each other since long.” I said. I wonder if I was an iron and she was a magnet. You won’t believe me, my days were starting with her good-morning wishes and ending with my good-night poems.

“What if we fall in love with each other?” She asked. WOW! I love her. I mean I love a girl who dares to be strong to ask such questions and with no harm.

“Oh! Do propose me first.” I demanded. Yeah, with a big smile that I could fix on my face. Our conversation was getting interesting each day.

“I am just asking you idiot. I believe a boy must propose a girl first. And by the way, why should I propose you?” She asked.

Aww!!! Such a dumb belief. No, I don’t love her anymore. Is it written anywhere that a boy must propose a girl first? Anyway, how could a girl fall in love with a boy who is just a Facebook friend? Girls these days, they are so nice only on Facebook.

“I will ask you to date me first, let you spend some time with me so that you get a chance to withdraw you’re your proposal after knowing me.” I replied. Well, that would be the stupidest thing a boy does after getting a proposal from such a pretty girl.

“Impressed!!” She replied back with many thumps up emoji.

I sent another big smiley. “Then do propose me.” I said in an inaudible voice.

Comments

Popular Posts