Reader's Responses



Sai Smitha

A genuinely moving tale that mixes real and surreal, the ordinary and the extraordinary with impressively fluency and flair. What I liked the most is its simplicity and goodness. One who reads it will definitely feel that it’s not only the story of Sagar but through many angles is similar to their own story.

I’d like to congratulate you for the success of your debut Novel. Yet, the secrets are not completely revealed, I can wait for the next part believing that you will clear all our doubts which are raised by the epilogue of your Novel.

I have no adjectives left to describe you Sagar and you already have my 31 paper tags where I have described each different moments of your Novel. Hope I get a hard copy soon.

Regards,
Sai Smitha



Aakash Sharma (Teacher)

You have very nice writing. Everything is good. But few things are elaborated without need. You have tried to add sentiments in few chapters. I have read many novels. Good novels makes us cry. But I didn’t find such a depth in those chapters. One thing I wonder is how anyone can remember so many little things of their childhood. And love story at that age?? May be because I have not gone through such circumstances, it is difficult for me to believe.

Sorry if I have said wrong. It’s just my view. And I must congratulate you for such a nice writing in a debut Novel.


Roji Sharma (Student)

 Dai, I completed reading your ‘Those little Secrets’. Every chapters made me curious to know more about you. Some chapters made me cry and at one part I felt if Divya is Pooja. But the last phone call by Divya left me with many questions. Tespachi k vayo ni Dai?


Preeti Tamang

I got the book today evening and I am reading it. I have finished reading page no.37.

One thing is similar between this book and me. Here Sagar is narrating story to his friend named Preethi and my name is also Preeti. Just a little difference is in spelling. I love chocolate and he too have mentioned about one of my favourite chocolate Dairy Milk Silk. So I am enjoying reading it. He has used some Hindi words which is working as SONEPE SUHAGA.

Comments

Popular Posts