It’s just not a book, it’s much more than that

[Early in the morning, and this is what I woke up with; a sweet review of 'Those Little Secrets' sent by dear Sujatha Acharya (Student, BBA final year ) Yes! You made my day. M so grateful for your sweet words. Tq so so so much.]

Yesterday was my Birthday and guess what Sunita didi gifted me? It’s ‘Those Little Secrets’. It had been long that I had stopped reading any Novel. She told me it was written by you ‘Sagar Karki’, a boy of my age. Cover page and the title of the book caught my eyes but to be frank I had no plans of reading it as it was my birthday. But can you believe I spent that entire Sunday reading ‘Those Little Secrets’ and I completed reading it within three hours. Rest of the day I was talking about your story with my friends. Everyone were asking for your book but I didn’t give.

It’s just not a book, it’s much more than that. Every little things in your book inspires me in lots of ways. Those funny conversation, touchy words and innocent feelings; so many things made me smile. I was wishing it not to end but was disappointed as it ended when my curiosity was at the peak. If you don’t mind can you please let me know what happened with Divya then?

I am sorry if I have typed anything wrong. I can wait till you publish your next novel. But I just wanted to tell you I loved ‘Those Little Secrets’.

Thank you so much for making my day.

Sweet regards,
Sujata.

Comments

Popular Posts