Greetings from Kathmandu!!

Greetings from Kathmandu!!

First of all, thank you for sharing with Smile Right the valued gift (100 pics novel for 'One Member One Child Scholarship Programme' by Smile Right) that you have worked so hard to refine. Really glad to receive it.

Completed reading your book. I read the entire anecdote and enjoyed it. Loved to read all chapters. Truly a great begin. As a first novel, it's more than awesome Sagar ji. It is a great book and a great gift. I know that it has taken a lot of hard work to get your book to the stage it is at now. The anecdote in the book is well trodden and you are at your usual best in narration. The novel is resonantly structured and so straightforward to understand so that it can earn a love of too many book-lovers. Each person who interprets the novel they can feel themselves as a character all through the novel.

You have written an excellent piece of writing that should raise lots of eyebrows. Every petite things in your book instigates me in oodles of ways. Those sweet and comical conversation, touchy and catchy words, lovely and innocent feelings and many more things made novel attractive and adorable. Few chapters are very perceptive and most of them are comical and stimulating. Some chapters made me cried and very chapters made me curious to know more about you. Pleased to know you better from the book.

I have shared some of your stories with my friends and we have all found delight in them. We always knew that your talent of writing the book will fetch your name and fame. Of course much of your subjects were your own hard-won experience in the matter. And, it was great to share with my friends about your demonstration and desperation to contribute for the society and youths.

I trust your book will soon be on the best seller list. Be careful in publicity of the book so that it gets the necessary and right kind of attention. I personally admire you and I know that I will see a lot more of your work in the future. I know that you will soon have a much larger audience for your work. Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas! Thank you.

Best Regards,
Saru Dahal
President
Smile Right, Kathmandu, Nepal.

Comments

Popular Posts