it's awesome! - Shiv Kandel

Dear Sagar,

I hope you’re feeling good about your book and the responses you are getting from the readers. I grabbed the book from Rabin Stationary and guess what? I finished reading your novel. It was my pleasure to know you better from the book. (Though I didn't have a chance to know more about you in college.)

 As a first novel, it's awesome! I have always sought for the feedback in whatever I do and I also believe it helps in our personal and professional development. So, here I go with feedback!

 a) The Chapters are very short which is good and a bless for the people who are lazy to read fictional novels like me (i prefer non- fictional most!)

b) The two different font that you have chosen were amazing because it gives a reader a transition to shift its visual screen from one to another circumstances.

 c) Cover design is awesome and sweet and gives a romantic anticipation in the novel.

d) It can be truly sensed that there are two mind (conscious and sub-conscious) working parallel in every scenario given.

e)Novel also reflects a lot about the life style and feelings of a middle class boy( who is responsible, passionate, desperate ,creative, multi-talented)in Chitwan who have lot to take care of before taking a decision even that comes to proposing a girl.

f) Also, the price is affordable for the all kind of students ranging from private to public school. I must appreciate that part. (Though, private students may feel connected to your stories.)

 As a whole, I would say great start!

Even but if: It would have been even better if you had described the circumstances and the feeling little more intense with words so that the curiosity gets a little deeper than it is now. It would have put reader more into the characters of the novel.

And, it was great to know about your demonstration and desperation to contribute for the society and youths. You were a leader since a very childhood and also I did sense your commitment when you made face page for the promotion of the novel before it got launched.

 Lastly, someone really quoted well and I would like to share with you “Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success.”

P.S. I would be glad to meet you and get your autograph in the book itself.

Happy Dashain 2071! Be happy and spread it!

Thanks!

Regards,
Shiv Kandel

Comments

Popular Posts