I’m reading the novel for second time.

Thank you so much for “Those Little Secrets” as a gift. I enjoyed a lot reading it and have learnt many from you. Cover pic of the book is perfect and it suits the story. Your way of starting both the parts of your story with beautiful and meaningful quotation is awesome.

During my schooling, you and your entire batch used to be our inspiration. Since then I was trying to learn something from you. ‘Those Little Secrets’ is second golden opportunity for me. Those days I was a big fan of your art and ECA performance and now I am loving your writing.

The way you have presented those little and minute things about child and adolescence psychology is wonderful. While reading it I was recalling my past and especially at chapter 10 (I Became A Leader).

The best part of it is the conversation between you and Preethi. I know I am not a good reader but your way of narrating the story made me curious in every chapter.

All writer don’t share their real story, they hesitate or modify. To do so isn’t an easy task. Most of the writers only talk about their good aspects or try to hide their negative part. But you have shared both, that makes you different from others. I could not find any words to put about your epilogue. Title itself is so perfect.

I’m reading the novel for second time.

Many more congratulations for your success and I wish you all the best for coming days. Hope, you will soon come up with your next novel, especially the second part of ‘Those Little Secrets’. I’m waiting for that.

Karuna Devkota.

Comments

Popular Posts