That was just not a dream - EPIZine

That was just not a dream. That was a reason for being alive. And to be sure I am always in search for such a reason.

You smile. Not every time. But you smile just because you are happy. That’s make you alive.

Well, I don’t know who is guilty over there. It might be I who sketched the dream and posted its image in dreamer’s eyes. And they also started dreaming for it. Some time I get surprised, I have someone who believes me in this unkind city.

What and all we did not do? We bunked the classes because we needed to size it before the time. We did not sleep whole night because we needed to prepare the format and show it before the chairman next morning. We wasted our whole day roaming around big city which is lost in itself just to find the best sponsors. We didn’t care for our appetite but we enjoyed the taste of hunger. We didn’t bother to spend our pocket money for it which was not enough in itself. We had just one thing to do. And that one thing was plenty to rotate the clock so fast we even did not noticed how the day passed away.

It was a time of glory. It does not hurt me that I (we) failed. And I believe failure is another way towards the success. Here I am civil engineer. Let me enjoy construct that way. And a day I will surely built it up.

Every dream never comes true. Yeah, dreams lead you towards the success but some dreams are made to guide you towards success. I don’t know what the measurement to that success is but now standing in between the time I just can say ‘that was not a failure’.

Success and achievements are different things. And sometime achievements stand higher than success. I give damn whether I got what I dream for or not. But I am happy I got pretty best things than I dream for. It has worth a lot.

I wished to learn one thing and I experienced many things. They taught me not only about the fate of life but beautiful arts of life. I wished to gain one thing and I got many things. Well, they are not a thing that can be explained.

How beautiful will be the day; you loss and still you are happy, you got dreadful and still you are enjoying the moment, you are betrayed and you give shit about that, you are killed and still you are alive. Quite trolling yeah? But it had happened. To me, to us.

However, I have no objections, no complains and with nobody. I failed but I am happy because I have succeeded to gain many things; friends, belief, confidence and a new dream. Of course this is also just not a dream. It’s a reason for being alive.

Comments

Popular Posts