And again it happened


Ok. How do I start? Well let’s have some chit-chat. Do you believe in love story? Umhum.. NO…aaa… lil..!!


Hey don’t lie. Otherwise you might not have bought this book. Anyway I am not here to offend you; you are king for your own. But I believe you too have a love story, Don’t you? And every heart in this living planet have their own love story, short or long, just budding sweet or standing height, living forever like your Mom and Dad’s love story or dying young like mine and myeeee……ummmmmm......myyeee…… Ok! I will tell you her name later. For now just imagine a cute girl as delicate as Daisy flower, as soft as a Red Rose bud, as kind as a night full moon, sometime innocently aggressive and sweetly little pushy (which made me fall for her) but OMG she is soooooo BEAUTIFUL, she is sooooooo AMAZING.

Forgive me God; I still can’t forget her pretty childish face that I used to stare hiding beside an InfoTech Block. I still remember her small rounded nose that I pinched softly whenever she made me angry (generally I used to pretend). I can’t even forget her dark-deep black eyes that I always tried to explore but never found the depth. Well I love her long black silky hair that sometime troubled my eyes and sometime troubled my sight (She mostly let them open and they used to come to front and try to hide her face. I fought many times removing them away her face. Ufff!!! I hate to lose but I love losing for that and when my fingers touches her soft cheeks, my God it kills me).

Aaham…. Sorry! Where we were? Ok a love story. Do you have your love story? Umm…. Thinking?? No panic. You can wait and think. If you need you can close this book, throw it by side and think about your love. Somebody told me that everyone loves their own love story. And that’s hundred and thousand percent true. But before you began through my story I want you to remember those beautiful days once you used to have a crush on somebody or you tried to impress somebody or you wanted to spend your time with him/her. Do you have such wonderful person in your life for whom you changed your hairstyle, eyes language and even pitch and speed of your voice? Try to figure out. Remember. Go back to your schooldays, in a classroom, in a canteen, in a playground, during a Friday program, inter school fest or competition, tour, holidays, in Scouts or Red Cross. Recall your past. Nope? No worries. Now turn the page to your college life. Remember all those pretty faces, quite young, beautiful and attractive or descent, studious, childish, cute, silent, violent,  tall, short, fair, black beauty, naughty, moty, chhoti or caring, loving, understanding, bluffing, flirting, rocking, stunning or chasmis, just miss, hi hello wali, hiiiiiiii helloooo wali, tikhi aakho wali, killer smile wali, teri wali, meri wali, branded, banded, uski vabi, uski behen, meri Sali, meri biwi, master ko chori, sathi ko sathi, tesko school ko, mero school ko, mom ko choice, mero choice,…… OMG I can’t even remember them all. You have so many girls in college (Sorry girls, I never did a survey on Boys). Now tell me whom you love most? Ok, take your time again. Think yar….have you not ever and ever been attracted by any of them?

Jhuto bolne bani ramro hoena kya. Be expressive, after all love lives to be exposed right?  I know many girls came through your mind just right before. Am I correct? Hahaha….at least you remembered one girl. You love her right? Ok! Say silently. I cannot listen and for sure this book now completely belongs to you. It will not tell anybody what it listen.

Ummmmm..? Still you are in doubt that you love her or not right? Or you think it is not a love. Well I can’t help you out but I just can ensure you that it had happen once in your life or just wait and see. It will surely happen one day. I can’t say when, how and where but it can happen with a profile pic in Facebook, a photo in friend’s PC, in your class or in others class, your friend’s friend or their crush, whom your sister hate most or whom you hate most, no matter your senior or junior, more fat or thinner, shorter or taller, next to your house or away address, black or fair, topper or the smarter…..ok consider any of the above mentioned character (as your choice and your kind). But when love happens, it just happens.

Ohoo.. What am I talking? Ok, I am fine. Don’t know why some time I act so stupid. I know you are bored. Ok don’t think much. Do not go back. Stay where you are. Don’t throw your book. I will come to the chapter. You know I really hate myself when I start talking like this. I look annoying na? I don’t know how you will tolerate till the end. I still remember when we met for the first time I was so much excited that I don’t even remember how many stupid questions I asked her, may be twenty or more. But I was terrifically acting and that was most horrible. MOST HORRIBLE time I ever experienced with any girl in my entire life.

Ok let’s ignore that chit-chat. Keep your story secret. But don’t forget to smile if my story somewhere matches with yours. I believe smiling is the best way to share the happiness. Smile for yourself; smile for everyone who love you and whom you love. 

Comments

Popular Posts