My Hate Story-2


Praveen and Sunil, My roommates were waiting for me. It was already 8:00 pm when I reached into the room. I felt sorry to be late and it was my turn to cook food that night. Yes, I hushed my hunger with Puri and hot Gobi Munchurian, but my roommates were just waiting me to come and prepare the food. Those lazy could not prepare something for themselves and were dying of hunger just because it was my turn.

“Ok! I will prepare chicken today.”

“Why? Something special hum????” Sunil pointed towards those cut pieces of Potatoes.

“Time illa. Prepare AALU Vujiya. I am feeling too hungry today.”

Well, how could I make them wait? It will take at least an hour to bring and cook chicken. They had already cut the potatoes, onion and tomatoes and even all the tableware were washed. I could feel how hungry, they were. I just changed my dress and being fresh within a few minutes I engaged myself with the kitchen work. I love cooking but the most I hate is to wash those filthy dishes. That day even a regular Aalu Vujiya was testing delicious.

I was not in mood of Study. Study? Oh, actually it was almost omitted from my routine. It had been more than a month I stopped preparing the notes. And the books I borrowed from the Library were still intact. I took out that bulky file and just started to tidy up the articles inside it. But I could not manage what I was doing. And I opened my all time friend; my diary. Usually I used to begin it with the start of my day. But the first word for the very page was “A New Story”.

Yes, I gave it a title “A New Story” but I got bemused what to write and how to start. I forgot all those interesting conversations happened with our Team “EPIZINE” and with Rajiv sir; CEO of our college. Even that day we discovered something new and interesting about our college. Suhail and Mumtaz were haunting along with me. We shawl some mangoes and Guavas from the fruit farm back to our college. We even got caught but, I didn’t mention those superb moments of my college life. And all it was about only those 20 minutes in the college canteen.

Actually, it was not for the first time that I was encountered with any girl. But why I was feeling so much difference that day? Was I feeling really different? I got doubt with myself. But how could I? When I left all my past to the back and came to Bangalore I promised myself only to concentrate on my academic. Actually, after my first love turned out to be unsolved story I thought not to fall in love again. I believe Love is not a matter to fall, It happens. And love at first sight?? No way. It is in the story only. But why the hell I was thinking so much about her? EPIZINE is my dream and till that time it was a challenge for me. But this time I was just occupied by those dark-deep eyes and dense black hair. I could feel a fluid smile inside that clueless silence. I was taken away. I could not find myself and was busy thinking of her.

Ok, it’s an attraction. I will not fall in love with her. I tried to track myself. How could I fall in love with a totally unknown girl? No way. It will never happen if I come to know her also because she is an Indian. And my mom wishes to have a Nepali girl as her Buhari. Yes, and I can find a girl far more beautiful than her. But will I get a girl like her? Ummhmmm, Never. But why I feel like she is different? She is not like other girls. Yes, she is beautiful, but more than that I could see innocence and softness in her. And love at first sight??? No, not now. But how could I miss that syrupy look? Ok, I can’t fall in love with an Indian girl but my mom didn’t tell not to make an Indian friend. Obviously she will not argue for that.

“One try tho banta hei.” I then decided to talk with her, but will she be my friend?

“That will be known after I talk to her. Let wait for the day and surely I will ask for a friendship.”

I turned off the light and started to play with my mobile. Every night I used to be busy texting my friends. But that night only a girl at the canteen was around me. Actually, I got nobody to text that night. Ganesh flew back to Nepal. Nisha di was busy with her duty in the hospital and Mayama got a new boy friend. And I rarely chat with other friends. I just login to Facebook. In such a situation Facebook is my only friend. Thanx to Mark Zuckerberg.

“I was never like it before… I danced with no reason and could not catch myself while laughing. All the music around me plays romantic. I don’t know why I love this night. But I love this….. Was it something different?” 

Comments

Popular Posts