MY HATE STORY-1


That was a late evening in the hostel. I was quite busy with the magazine works. From the early morning I was carrying a file with some articles and was busy editing them. So I could not even get a time for a lunch. It was already six and half and I was exhausted and worn-out with all those drowsy vocations. It was dark outside with a gloomy street light and most of them were wrecked already.

My room is 5 and few minutes far from the Hostel so it was not a big deal to go late to the room. After I got my work over to with Uday’s lappy, I collected my bag and same bulky files, and was just ready to go out, and Jeevan hindered me. Crazy man was waiting for someone to go outside to buy some cigarettes in that late evening.

“LOL! Come and you have to buy one for me also.”

I cracked a joke and we stepped downstairs. Uday’s room is on the second floor and just in a ground floor is a girl’s hostel. And while stepping down the stairs we clearly could see girls roaming here and there in late evening. How could I miss those beautiful scenarios?

OMG! College canteen was still open. I could not stop myself as my tummy was already making some annoying sounds.

“Let’s have something.”

“Of course, but you have to treat me.” It was a real Jeevan saying.

“Ha-ha ! Ok. Next day I will make you treat me.”

“Deal!”

We entered to the canteen. I bought two coupons for Puri and 1 for Gobi Manchurian. I told Jeevan to get those things and kept my bags and property on a table nearby. Actually Canteen was not allowed to be opened for such a late evening. That’s why only a few lights were open. I could see few more students and some Nepali juniors enjoying the canteen food and just chit chatting. And just back to me there were three girls having fun with their plates. Most surprisingly one girl was looking at me. I was seeing her for the first time in college and in the hostel too. She was looking pretty cute in that dim light. And I didn’t get why she was looking at me so astonishingly. I left that table and took a table just in right of her. Now I could see her clearly. But she had to do a little exercise to see me. I could notice her difficulties, but I was enjoying that convolution.

After sometime Jeevan came with Puri and Manchurian. I told him about that girl.

“Hey, You champo. Again started hum ??”

Actually Jeevan was already pissed off a few times coz of girls' cases. And I was renowned as a gentle, clear and studious guy in college. So again in that circumstance if anything happens he might not be untainted. So he requested me not to involve him.

But it was luck by chance for me. What could I do if she is looking at me? And how could I stop myself catch a sight of her delightful smile. Really, she was very appealing. It was like a game “Thief & Police” that we used to play in childhood. I was Police here and catching her eyes every time when she looks at me. But that guiltless girl was finding herself clueless.

After some time Uday entered the Canteen and rushed towards us as he saw the hot Gobi Manchurian and Puri on our table. I ordered another Puri for Uday or else he would have alone wrapped up all those plates. Jeevan exposed the scene going over there to Uday. And what else he need if he gets a matter. Then the investigation started.

“OMG! She is too hot.”

“Hot? Ha-ha LOL! I didn’t notice that from previous ten minutes. And you got it within a few seconds?”

“I am a genius.. :)”

Yes, everybody knows how genius he was and for what he was so genius. But it was quite interesting to make jokes with the word “HOT”. Actually then only I marked that she was hot. But what type of hot she was, I could not make out.

That was my first meeting with her and I was so much fascinated towards her that I didn’t want to go back to the room. But my plates were almost empty :( So before leaving I wished to make sure to see her next time. But I was in doubt if I meet her next time I will be able to recognize her or not. That dim light may turn to a hard luck for me. She somehow resembles with my sweet sister Namrata, so I hoped to identify her next time. But I wanted to be assured. And I called Sunita, My junior and asked her if she knows her or not.

“I don’t know the name. But my friend knows her. I will ask her and let you know.”

TG! And that was enough for me. I was contented that she didn’t even ask the reason.

After finishing the job Uday went towards the room. I and Jeevan marched out of the hostel with a natter about the same girl who made my drowsy day fascinating and spirited.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts