You have done it beautifully. Bravo!!!

Well!!! Well!!! Saturday!! My day off!! And The sun has crossed over the roof and I finished reading "those little secrets". Smiles with appreciation, emotions and hopes  attached in my lips.

Let me start saying that Sagar has an immense ability to narrate a story to bring the climax into reality. I could feel each section and could visualise the scenes with beauty. It's all because of the writer's ability.

One of the best thing you have done is presenting your present emotions while recalling the past. It shows very well how you have been able to learn from each ups and downs in your life.

About the writings: it's very simple and easy to understand for the reader (esp for the those readers who don't like abstract piece of writings). Also, it can be a very good book for the beginners who gets scared to see thick book. the emotions have been presented in the most attractive and suspense way appealing the reader to keep reading (many experienced writers even fail to do this, you have done it beautifully. Bravo!!! )

Life principles, affirmation and determination, I loved it and also highlighted it while reading. This can help many readers to revisit their dreams and goals in life. Appreciate it! Encourage you and be myself a part of the change!!!
:)  Few grammar and spelling errors - actually found only in two places (possibly a typo error- even though I am not a grammar freak) what's important is the message and u have conveyed beautifully.

I will encourage many young fellow to read it, present it as a gift and give your example as a social reformer and a dreamer.

Lastly, I believe on the same statement you have said- "one person's thought and decision can not only change his own life but can change the whole world'
Feeling proud and happy to know you more closely.

I will be waiting for your next book and also your poem collection which I came to know from your book.

I am also hopeful for our meeting next time and want to discuss about some the future projects that we can do it together and will discuss about my own project.
Till then, keep going!! Keep doing!!
Best regards

Dipen

Comments

Popular Posts